skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Nan and Clara at Yellowstone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lord house in UT
A way to stay connected with friends and family
Labels
3rd tooth
At willow park
Clara at the ocean
Clara at the park after we went to the zoo
Clara likes to sit on this bike.. she can't really ride it yet....I thought she look like a 1930's paper boy in this outfit and hat :)
Fun with the fish
Haging out at the lake in a pool.....so cool.
I thought she looked cute doing the "sh" sign.
In a hat
Oceania was worried that Clara was taking her place
Our 2 day trip turned into 3.5 days. I think we all had a wonderful time. Clara loved watching the ravens.
This is from 3 or so weeks ago...
at old faithful
just thought it was funny
Missouri picture
Blog Archive
►
2008
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
2007
(24)
▼
November
(5)
Our little monkey
Clara in her "my 1st boo" outfit
mom and dad at old faithful
Shopping at west yellowstone
Nan and Clara at Yellowstone
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Nancy
My husband, daughter and I live in Utah. We lived in Missouri for 7 years. He is from Springfield, MO, I'm from roanoke, VA.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment